To sleep well and deep is a major battle won on stress. A rested mind is potent attaining the optimal thoughts and apt wiser decisions. Using a pivotal vortex moment of before sleep to enter into sleep state and emerge next day into the awake state with this yogic teaching. Stress must be eliminated before sleeping so we can sleep as the deep needed rest for the mind and body.
1. Have a bath/shower, if not, wash our face- especially the forehead. Washing with water cut energy cords of the past as in emotions, tiredness, fatigue with water as energy cleanse.
2. Select from your bedside a spiritual, philosophical or scriptural read.
3. If we do not have a book, simply chant a mantra of our heart and surrender the mind to Source/ God.
4. Turn body onto the left side and read a book of higher vibrations or chant the mantras. Laying on the left stimulates the breath that induces deeper relaxation to prepare for sleep.
5. As we read/ chant- sleep will kick in soon and it will come to us in different ways.
6. Tell sleep to go away and tell ourselves even if it is till dawn and we do not have to sleep, no worries. Nobody ever died of lack of sleep. In this self-hypnosis, we are dissolving the fear of a night without sleep.
7. Continue reading/ chanting.
8. Sleep will come like a tiger growling. Do not worry- continue reading. Sleep will come as a little puppy saying, “Pick me up”. Do not give in :)))))
9. Now when we feel ready to descend into sleep- sit up a moment and recite a mantra as prayers in-focus- setting the intent- that our subconsciousness is Source connected in sleep.
10. Descend into our heart with the mantra chant in the sleep we welcome.
11. Allow all realities to correct and align itself to the vast infinite Universe as we sleep in the womb of Light.
12. Next morning:
-Rub our palms together. Acknowledge our left palm as our birth or adopted mother and our right palm as our birth/adopted father - and placing palms over our eyelids, receive the blessings of our first Gurus.
-Rub our palms together and ignite our sacred mantra that we were chanting the night before. Acknowledge our left palm as our Cosmic Mother who will take care of our needs and is protective and our right palm as the Cosmic Father infinity whose dance of bliss form we are in human realities. Receive the blessings.
-Set intent to be the Yogi and climb above to adorn the eagle mind of consciousness.
-Be the Sun that shines. Each breath, Source connected!