Arakara Yantra: The Yantra of Manifestation Ideal place for the yantra: Altar or Home & Office This exclusive yantra is from the powerful Siddha mantra that has been passed on by the Siddhars for over thousands of years. The ARAKARA mantra is potent in bringing into manifestation any thought. The ARAKARA yant...Read more
Arakara Yantra: The Yantra of Manifestation
The benefits of the sacred Arakara Yantra-
1. Manifestation of inner thoughts and heart's need.
2. Opening ourselves to the ancient subtle energy of higher beings.
3. Allowing abundance in our lives while being guided to detachment.
4.Invoking the presence of the ancient lineage of Siddha, the Sages who attained miraculous powers, the Siddhis.
5. Allowing ourselves to represent the Source as harmony, truth, happiness and love.
6.Aligning our energy to the ancient eternal sound resonance of the Source that brings higher wisdom to our intellect.
- First purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame
- Place in your altar. Ideally- the floor facing north or east, where you will be undisturbed.
- Light the incense and/or a lamp.
- Lay fresh flowers and a fresh fruit on the altar.
- Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of yantra and your favorite God Form
- Frame the yantra
- Begin meditating with your eyes open on the yantra, and then closing your eyes feel the energies of the yantra and you become One.
- Recite the mantra "ARAKARA" slowly. We recommend you to take theSivaSivaa initiation- the deeper teachings and guidance through the ARAKARA that links breath and mantra resonance through advanced yogic teachings.
Size 5.8 inches x 5.8 inches
Empowered by mantras and blessed in the Ariven Turiya Sakti Temple before being shipped. (For more info on the Ariven Turiya Sakti Temple)