Turiya Nada's 2nd album, Invoke the Masters is The continued inspired breath of Cave of the Siddhars. Invoke the Masters has been described as a 'notch' more powerful than Cave of the Siddhars. The powerful Siddhar mantras have been weaved along with the didgeridoo, the harp, keyboard, percussion, flute, tamboura, singing bowls, acoustic harp, and cymbal.
- 'Inner Aum' to invoke the Goddess energy and stimulate the 'moon breath' to create harmony with the kundalini awakening
- The sing-along challenge of the yogic breath while chanting the powerful "Vasi" mantra
- The sacred experiences of the pilgrimages to the sublime realms of the enlightened yogis that are conveyed through the chants.
- Potent Siddhar chants that are for the first time coming out of the inner circle. These chants are transforming and being immense energy fields, the listener's inner and outer realities become Source aligned.
- A 10-page booklet that provides insights to each track and the interesting wisdom of the mystical Siddhar yogis related to each mantra chanted.
- The invocation of 210 Siddhars, the Beings of Light is by Siddhar Rajaswamy carries with the invocation, the secretive location where each of these Masters meditated through their life. The details of the invocation are mentioned in the booklet.